Lisa & Matt went all out with their cute “morning after the Prom” Engagement Shoot theme. Lisa looked fabulous in her 1950′s style short Prom dress and Matt pulled off the look of Lisa’s ‘dashing date’ with ease in his tuxedo and loose bow tie. The scene for the shoot was set on South Bank…
Thank you for dropping by!
If you are enquiring about my availability for your wedding, please use the form on the right to send me the details of your day and I will be in touch as soon as possible.
I cover weddings not only in the UK, but also in Europe and further abroad, like sunny South Africa, so please do not hesitate to get in touch.
I look forward to your message!
Anneli Marinovich Photography
Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7UH
+44 (0) 78 404 80927
Facebook: Anneli Marinovich Photography
Google + https://plus.google.com/116720777733715014573/posts
A little bit about me…
My name is Anneli I am a professional UK & Destination wedding photographer.
I have always had a passion for beautiful photography, but it was only after marrying my best friend & soul mate in Cape Town back in 2009, that I realised I wanted to become a full time wedding photographer. Having left the sunny shores of South Africa 7 years ago to travel and work in Europe, I never thought the UK would become home, but it has nestled itself deep into my heart and I now live in the countryside, in Surrey, with my wonderful husband & talented wildlife photographer, Wayne.
Over the last 2 years I have realised more and more how much I love a good wedding. There are so many emotions & exciting moments to capture. Being able to share in the start of a newlywed couple’s journey is also a huge honour. Every time I edit a wedding and I look through the photos from the day, I realise how different every couple is and how unique their love stories are.
So…why do I love being a wedding photographer?
- I get to meet new couples for coffee all the time – each with their own exciting engagement story (I’m a sucker for a cheesy proposal story!)
- Engagement Shoots: whether it’s a picnic in the park, a stroll around London or relaxing in sun loungers on the beach – the combination of different locations, discovering what makes a couple tick & my camera = fun
- Thank you cards in the post – I remember getting my first ever thank you note in the post…wow. Nothing beats hearing how happy my clients are with their photos & their memories of their beautiful day. That is after all what it’s all about!
- No two weddings are the same! Variety is the spice of life (corny but true) and even when I shoot at the same venue more than once, each wedding is still different
- Hilarious wedding speeches – absolutely priceless
- Lastly, I love being a wedding photographer because I can throw myself into my job 150%! I get emotional while photographing the ceremony, I laugh during the speeches and I tap my toe (I can’t help it) while photographing dance moves late in the evening, because I love my job.
If you’re looking for a wedding photographer with a fresh approach to capturing your wedding day in a natural way, someone with a lot of heart and a great eye for capturing emotions, then I’m the photographer for you.
I’m based in Leatherhead, Surrey but I am available for weddings all over the UK and the rest of the world. My aim is also to cover more destination weddings - combining my love for travel & wedding photography, so whether you’re getting married in Europe or further abroad like the USA, South Africa or even the moon, email me on anneli[at]marinovich.co.uk / drop me a message through the contact form on my site (not available when viewed on a mobile).